New Coffee Table

 I got a new coffee table for my living room. This makes me happy on so many levels: I wasn't loving the non existent one. So I needed something to fill that void, and I wanted something I could continuously change the style through the year. Because I constantly redecorate EVERYTHING in this house.


My latest favorite place to shop is Target. It’s my go to store  plus it has a Starbucks. You can find amazing Discounts, on their awesome app Cartwheel. I'm talking discounts, on food, home decor, Office supplies, electronics. Whats even great about it is that you can also see what deals your friends and family signed up for aswell. Its pretty neat when you really look at it, once you sign up they give you a one of a kind barcode that holds all the discounts you selected. Just let your cashier scan and rack up the savings.


At the risk of becoming way to nerdy & over excited about cartwheel. I'll start with the decor. I've gotten on the fad train with displaying books. I cant help myself I love the idea of displaying classics. It make my box of stored books take up less space and makes us look intellectual. I actually just got alot of my classics from local Goodwill's. To top the books off I just added a succulent even though its looking quite dead lately.


With that said, I kept the same theme on the opposite side and stored all my Better Home and Garden's Magazines! I didn't want to put too much on this table because I loving the thought of bare minimal and just showing how cool the table is alone. I did center it with another plant in a green bowl. It's been growing like crazy with just minimal care. I topped the table off with a little brass crab I got at a hole in the wall thrift store.
I cant wait to change the decor up through out the year. The only thing I can guarantee stays is the adorable center plant. I've killed ever other plant in this house but this guy. Way to have my back little one.


For right now its very functional. We have a spot to put our drinks, because you can only rest your drinks on the floor for so long before a dog knocks it over. Although there are things on my coffee table, there is still room to perform all of these functions. The books and magazines can be stacked to create even more usable space. For color, I worked with alot of greens, since our living rooms color pallet is Greys, Greens, and Browns with splashes of bronze.


Because the coffee table is rectangular I added contrasting shapes. 




That’s it!


I hope you enjoyed my new coffee table as much as I am.





 photo Untitled_zps4c4005f4.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Optoma is Manufacturer of DLP home cinema, business and education, professional installation projectors, NuForce earphones, projection screens and accessories.
    read more click here: 4K Projector
    4K Projector
    Home Cinema Projector
    4K Laser TV
    Interactive Flat Panel
    interactive panel for education

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazon is one the largest multinational companies worldwide that contributes to technological advancements and makes people's lives easier. Amazon is not only the largest online retailer, but it has also been recognized as a leader in multinational technology around the world. Amazon offers a wide range of technological devices including the Echo Dot and Fire TV, as well as Cloud Cam, Kindle, Fire TV, Fire TV, and Fire TV. It also offers entertainment services such as Prime Video, Music Unlimited and Amazon Digital Game Store.
    amazon.com/code
    paypal login
    amazon.com/mytv
    amazon.com/redeem check balance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Centurion pharmaceuticals primarily manufacture Cenforce 100mg. It is an Indian medicinal company that produces high-quality drugs at cost-effective prices and exports overseas.
    buy cenforce 150 mg with credit card
    Femalegra 100 mg
    Cenforce 200 mg

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dragon Fruit Benefits can be a valuable addition to such a diet due to its high content of heart-friendly nutrients. It is rich in monounsaturated fats, which can help lower bad cholesterol levels (LDL) and reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems. Additionally, the fiber content in dragon fruit helps regulate blood sugar levels and promotes a healthy heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dragon-fruit-plant also known as pitaya or pitahaya, is a stunning tropical cactus species known for its vibrant and exotic-looking fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Discover the serendipitous beginnings of Healing Buddha, where two individuals found their purpose in helping others through energy healing.
    pranic healing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Explore the riveting tales of entrepreneurs who dared to dream big and achieved even bigger. The Global Hues brings you the stories of visionaries who have shaped industries and transformed lives.
    theglobalhues

    ReplyDelete